Spiritual Gifts

Each of us has been blessed in a variety of ways with God given talents. Before I die I hope I can say I have used up all the gifts God gave me and shared them with those I love.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kitties in my Sewing Room



Here is one good reason to close the door to my sewing room. This is why I must wash every quilt upon it's completion. Miss Freckles is a rescued kitty and as such she really does get away with a lot at our house. It's taken three years for her to come "out of her shell". She had one tiny kitten and was hard pressed to find food for herself and the kitten when we discovered her hanging around the outside of our house. Her life is free of worries now and she is becoming so sweet and friendly. We just don't have the heart to scold her when she is "bad".

This new pink fabric quilt I am working on is a practice piece for learning how to use the walking foot that came with my sewing machine. I have had it for 5 years now and have not used it once; the walking foot that is. I found a wonderful book that illustrates the use of it and I am having a great time with this small quilt, a lap sized one.

No comments:

Post a Comment