Spiritual Gifts

Each of us has been blessed in a variety of ways with God given talents. Before I die I hope I can say I have used up all the gifts God gave me and shared them with those I love.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Time for a New PC

Today is a beautiful day. It was incredibly windy and rained on and off, mostly off until the evening came. It was blustery, a real Winnie the Poo blustery kind of day you might even say!

My husband and I both got new computers this week. Both our hard drives on our old computers blew out about the same time and threw us into fits. So off we went to buy new ones. We both got the same make and model, HP Pavilion 8 GB memory, 1 T HD,  ...phew ~ that is a mouth full! What all that means is they are fast and they are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment