Spiritual Gifts

Each of us has been blessed in a variety of ways with God given talents. Before I die I hope I can say I have used up all the gifts God gave me and shared them with those I love.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

From the Mouths of Babes

God reveals Himself to us in many ways. One such way being through nature; all one has to do is to look around them and see the many manifestations of the Almighty.

In physics energy is never destroyed; it only changes form. In the spiritual realm the same is true of our lives. Our bodies may fade away and then die but our souls never do. God always was, is now and always will be. No one created God ` God created us and everything.

The chances of life being created from nothing, or evolving by itself from nothing, is like a dictionary being created as the result of an explosion in a printing shop!

Just as the muscles of our bodies stay fit through exercise and work so our spirits are strengthened through our trials. Our trials and tribulations are exercise for the soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment