Spiritual Gifts

Each of us has been blessed in a variety of ways with God given talents. Before I die I hope I can say I have used up all the gifts God gave me and shared them with those I love.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well here we are in another new month. The skies outside are cloudy and cool, a welcome change from last month's heat. Yesterday my husband and I spent the afternoon working in our back yard sectioning off an addition to our chicken's "run". This addition gives them more turf along the back fence and access to a nice corner space where they can kick up the dirt and look for more bugs. This is what chickens do, hunt, scratch, dig, and make messes! But they are also affectionate and will let you pick them up and stroke them. They are so soft and beautiful and the eggs they provide us with are of the highest quality because their diet is rich with kitchen scraps and a good quality hen feed!


No comments:

Post a Comment