Spiritual Gifts

Each of us has been blessed in a variety of ways with God given talents. Before I die I hope I can say I have used up all the gifts God gave me and shared them with those I love.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dog Days of Summer


I'm not sure what is mean by the saying, "the dog days of Summer" but looking across the room at my dog with his tongue hanging out in a heavy pant I would say that the dog days are here and now! Does anyone really read these blogs? Maybe someone out there can tell me.

It was 103 degrees inside my greenhouse and 97 degrees outside. Yikes! The nice thing about this kind of weather is that all the green tomatoes are turning from green to yellow and then to red. They are so vibrant and luscious the day I pick them off the vine!

No comments:

Post a Comment